Friday, April 22, 2016

Interview by Jessica

Interview to Katya.

Katya is 10 years old. She lives in Donosti and she´s got a brother.


Questions:

1. Have you been in Winterwonderland ?
    No, I haven't.

2. Do you speak English at home ?
    Yes, I do.

3. Do you like pancakes ?
    Yes, I do.

4. Do you go to England at Christmas?

    No, I don't.


5. Do you like Halloween?
    No, I don't.

6. Do you have a pet ?
    Yes, a cat.

7. Where´s your mum from ?
    She´s from England.

8. What do you prefere apple crumble or apple pye ?
     I prefere apple pye.

9. Do you like dancing ?
    No, I don't.

10. Where do you go in summer ?
      I go to England.

11. Do you play any musical instruments ?
      Yes, the guitar.

12. Do you have family in England ?
      Yes, I do.

Summary:

Katya likes pancakes. She speakes in English at home and her mum is from England. She doesn't like Halloween and she has a cat. She plays the guitar. She preferes apple pye than apple crumble, and in summer she goes to England. 

No comments:

Post a Comment