Wednesday, April 20, 2016

interview by: Alain

An interview to Iker M


 Iker M is live in Spain. His brown eyes, black hair and hes got small ears.


1-Where do you live?

-I live in Riveras.


2- What do you prefer swimming or running?

-I prefer running.


3-what name do you prefer?

-I prefer Trotuman.


4- In Minecraft is JonMikel your friend?

- No, he isn't.


5-What level are you in clash Royale?

-I level three.


6-Who is your best friend?

-Everybody is my friend


7- Were are you going on summer?

- In summer i am going to Italy


8-Do you think Jessicas hamster has comitted suicide?

-Yes i think so.


9-Would you kill me for a million of Euros?

-Yes i would kill you for a million of euros.


10-What's your favourite food?

-Pîzza barbecuei smy favourite food?


11- Do you sing in the shower?

- Yes, I do.


12- What  is your favourite song?

-My favourite song is "Jose Migue,l Miguel jose".


-Summary

Iker lives in Riberas. he prefers running. Iker prefer trotuman. In minecraft jonmikel isn't his friend. He is level  three in Clash Royale. Every holiday he goes to Italy .He thinks Jessicas hamster has comitted suicide. His faouvorite food is pizza barbecue. He would kill me for a million of euros. He sings in the sower .Hes favourite song is Jose Migue Miguel Jose.




No comments:

Post a Comment